Mardi Gras Like a Boss – then take a cab home!
The Mardi Gras celebration on Grand Parade Saturday is Legendary. Hundreds of Thousands of people flock to the Lou to celebrate all things crazy and insane. As a member of the St. Louis community for 80 years, we take seriously our responsibility to get everyone around safely during Mardi Gras. Because the need for cabs during this celebration is very high, we have some special arrangements to help make everything like clockwork.
Here Is all the information you will need to know:
1. How do I get a cab to take me down TO the Mardi Gras celebration? We will have our customer care center over-staffed to help take calls. But hold times may be long because of high demand. Avoid the long hold time by using our mobile app- St. Louis Taxi – to place your order when you are ready to go.
2. Where will the cab drop me off when going down TO Mardi Gras? For 7 years, we have been the official cab company for Mardi Gras and we have a dedicated cab stand located in the heart of the celebration. We will drop you off at our cab stand located at 10th and Park just behind the Farmers Market.
3. We have a large group and would like to reserve several cabs to take us down to Mardi Gras. Can we do this? While we welcome your business, our goal for Mardi Gras is to serve all our customers equally. Therefore, we cannot take reservations for multi-cab orders on Grand Parade Saturday. But we have partnered with our sister company, Go Best Express, to have several large vans available on Grand Parade morning to help get your large group downtown for the celebration. This should help improve service for everyone.
4. Can any cabs be reserved to take us down to Mardi Gras on Grand Parade Saturday? While we always welcome the ability to place a time order for your cab service, we are unable to do this on Grand Parade Saturday. We want to make sure that all our cabs and our customers are serviced as efficiently as possible. Your best strategy is to use our app – St. Louis Taxi – to order a cab when you are ready to go. You can then track your cab getting closer and pay in the app when you are dropped off at our cab stand located in the heart of the action at 10th and Park.
5. Will there be a long wait for cab service on Grand Parade Saturday? While we always strive to provide timely service, during heavy demand times, there can be longer than desired wait times for cab service. We appreciate your patience. Please allow ample time to get your cab and arrive at our cab stand. We will have all available drivers on the streets to get everyone where they need to go.
6. How the heck do we get a cab when we are ready to leave Mardi Gras? This is the best part – we have a dedicated cab stand right in the middle of the celebration. Make your way to the Farmer’s Market, take the footbridge over the highway and BOOM, you are at our cab stand. Look for the two HUGE flags that say TAXI
7. Once I get to the cab stand, how to I get a cab? We will have a clearly marked queue that we ask everyone to wait in patiently. We will have cabs flowing through the cab stand and our taxi starters will assist you with getting in the cabs. We appreciate your patience while you wait for those in line ahead of you to get their cab assigned.
8. Why do I need to go to the cab stand? Can’t I just get a cab on the streets of the Soulard Area? Actually – NO! For the safety and security of all those attending the Mardi Gras celebration, the entire Mardi Gras area is locked down to unauthorized vehicles. You will have a long, dangerous walk out of the zone to attempt to locate a cab from another company.
9. How can I pay for my cab? All of our cabs are equipped with back-seat payment devices for your convenience. We accept all major credit cards and these devices are even NFC and ApplePay compatible. Of course, cold-hard cash is always a cab drivers best friend.
10. Will your Bouncing Taxi be in the Grand Parade again? You Bet! Our Bouncing Taxi has become a beloved part of the Grand Parade. Watch as it bounces all the way down the parade route. If you can’t wait until the Grand Parade and to get in the mood, watch this fun video of our Bouncing Taxi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXn34ShGBZA
Now go have fun – Party like a Boss and let us get you home safely.
You must be logged in to post a comment.