1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by writing to us at the address below,
St. Louis County & Yellow Cab
Attention: Basil Rudawsky
9930 Meeks Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63132
or via email to: Basil Rudawsky
No phone calls please.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Pre-paid Cards (TaxiCard)
TaxiCard is a pre-paid card for service in our taxicabs. Pre-paid cards are non-refundable.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s Internet site, even if St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. or a St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to St. Louis County Cab Company, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.