Become a Driver Associate of St. Louis County Cab and Yellow Cab
For any other questions related to driving with St. Louis County & Yellow Cab, call Eric Stepney at our Driver Relations Office – 314-995-6713.
As a self-employed, independent contractor, you choose your own flexible hours, you can drive in the neighborhoods and areas with which you are most familiar and you will have access to the largest book of cab business in St. Louis.
St. Louis County & Yellow Cab love working with drivers who are neat, friendly, experienced, safe, and interested in becoming a part of the largest and finest cab service in St. Louis. If you are a professional driver, retired, in between jobs, or simply want to be your own boss, we have a taxi cab waiting for you. Or you can bring your own cab!
At St. Louis County & Yellow Cab you would be associated with one of the most progressive taxi cab companies in the Midwest.
- Our corporate facility offers full mechanical support for your vehicle.
- Free on-site car wash and auto vacuums
- On-site auto body repairs
- Comfortable driver’s lounge with computer, WiFi, TV, and free coffee
- Plus more…
Our guidelines are shown below:
- General knowledge of St. Louis metro area streets.
- 23 years of age or older.
- Good driving record.
- Good people skills (polite, etc.)
- Clean Police record. No DUI or DWI.
- Neat, clean appearance a must.
- Missouri or Illinois Chauffeur’s License.
- Ability to obtain Metropolitan Taxi Cab Commission license. (Required to pass Physical, Drug Testing, Police Record Checks, etc.)